Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Cute 3 X 5 Notepad

Today I'm at the Arrowhead Building Supply in Hollister, MO.  We're scrapbooking using the retired "So You" Scrapbook Kit from Stampin' Up!  Join us from 10 to 2 if you'd like to see what we're making.  If there are enough kits, you may be able to make one, too!

Today's share is something I'm working on for a craft fair I'll be attending in October.  Mark your calendars for October 24th, Cape Fair Community Center, Cape Fair, MO, from 10 am to 4 pm.  It's only one day, so come early!

I found a video on You Tube, by Crafty Caroline.  She demonstrated how to make the notepad holder I posted last week -- the black and white one.  

Well, today, I'm making these cute 3 X 5 Notepads.  I am using retired cardstock, Primrose Petals, and designer series papers. The word, notes, is from a past Paper Pumpkin kit. Using the same template, I made some adjustments for the smaller notepads and I really like how it turned out.  I don't have the magnets that Caroline used, so I'm trying to repurpose magnets I had laying around that I wasn't using for anything else.  





Be sure to let me know if this is a craft that you would like to see in a Christmas Gift class!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment