Tuesday, December 1, 2015

New Poinsettia Ornaments

I hope to see you at Card Buffet today, at the Branson Mill. I will be set up so you can select which card and how many you want to make. I worked on these a couple of days ago to put on my tree at the Branson Mill! These are a little messy to make as you have to use the hot glue gun to get them to stick and stay together.  I used the new Stampin' Up! flower punch and the red glimmer paper.  The center has an iced rhinestone, also glued on.  



Last night I worked one on one with a lady who is just getting back into crafting.  We stamped, die cut, and prepped 24 Hot Cocoa Pouches. She will be assembling them at home.

If you need any assistance with a project, be sure to contact me and I'll see what I can do to help!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment