Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Pandamonium!

Stampin' Up! has a new Occasions catalog with a Sale-A-Bration catalog.  What is Sale-A-Bration?  Every year, Stampin' Up! rewards you with FREE select items when you purchase $50 or more.  For every $50 you spend, you can a FREE item.  What kinds of things do you get?  

Well, one of the items is this Party Panda Stamp Set.  Isn't he cute?


I have the Sale-A-Bration and the new Occasions catalogs in my store located inside the Branson Mill Craft Village.  I cannot post live until January 3rd, but you can see some samples in my 2018 Occasions and SAB Pinterest board.  

Here is a card I made for a swap with my fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, using the Party Pandas.  By using the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Papers, I was able to easily pick out the colors I wanted to use for this card.


It may be 4 degrees here in Branson, but it is -13 in Iowa where we used to live and where my upline is.  I thought something bright and cheerful was on the agenda!

These cute Pandas are a FREE Stamp Set you can earn when spending $50 in my On-Line Store!  

Be sure to let me know if you have any questions!  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'



No comments:

Post a Comment