Saturday, July 13, 2024

New Stampin' Up! Catalog -- Started in May

I know it's been a while since posting.  Now that I have my pain is somewhat under control, I feel I can get back to crafting and posting.  Our new 24-25 Annual catalog went live in May.  I will add a link to my blog home page for you to download or just to browse through on your device. 

Our new catalog has lots of great ideas in it.  You will want to get your copy as soon as you can.  If you don't have a catalog and want a hard copy, please let me know.  I'll get one in the mail to you! 

Some things that I like about our new catalog are the new In-Colors.  Stampin' Up! included a color wheel in the catalog and will be offering this for sale in the near future!  There are lots of sketches to help get your creativity juices flowing as well!

I have lots of "scraps" if you want to come over and play with me. . . right now I'm cleaning out the old and making room for the new.  I have stamp sets, bundles, etc., for sale that I've put on my Facebook Desiree's Craftroom page.  

Here's a card I made up yesterday using scraps on my crafting (dining room) table.  Pieces were already cut so I started putting them together.  Let me know what you think!




Happy Crafting,
Desiree'

 





No comments:

Post a Comment