Thursday, April 14, 2016

Large Hallet Bags

Since I sold the largest bag I had made, I made another one and wrote instructions this time for the larger size.  I will need to decorate this bag a little before putting it out to sell, and will do so while at the Branson Mill.  I will put four cards with envelopes inside as well.

To make the handles sturdier, I doubled up on the cardstock so these handles are 11 X 2 and scored at 1".  I then used Tombow Multipurpose glue and my bone folder to ensure the handles were bonded together.  



I really enjoy making these and I hope you do too!  They are great for a variety of little gift ideas.  The woman that purchased the other bag, was buying it as a sample so she can put a tea towel and a cup inside the bag as a gift.  I hope you enjoy today's share!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment