Saturday, April 16, 2016

Shadowed Tealight

Today's share is another tealight I made using the Curvy Keepsake Die.  Since I got back from vacation, I've been trying to get my Curvy Keepsake box inventory back up.  I am out of Fox, Bear, Angry Bird, Penguins, and Minions. Well, I needed to get the tealight boxes done first. 

Before I joined Stampin' Up!, I bought papers whenever I found a good deal.  

If you're like me, you purchase papers when they go on sale. Who can resist a 50% off at Joann's?  Not me!  

So today's share is made using Stampin' Up! Whisper White cardstock and Die Cut With a View papers.  I also added vellum between the paper and the white cardstock to give it a shaded glow.



I hope you enjoy today's share and find a way to use up those papers you have stashed away!  These make great house warming gifts and wedding gifts.  These illuminate a room safely and you don't need to worry about forgetting to snuff out the candles!

I use the LED tealights in my boxes and they last a long time. I hope you will drop in to see my creations at the Branson Mill Craft Village in Branson, MO.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment