Monday, May 9, 2016

Gift Classes

I offer a 4-item gift class that you can make four different items.  This class takes about 3 hours, depending on the projects and your crafting experience.  The cost is $19.99. This class is held in Desiree's Craftroom at the Branson  Mill Craft Village.  

Items to choose from include:

  • Hershey Bar Wrap (many to choose from!)

  • Stand Up Post It Note

  • Purse Gift Card Holder

  • Envelope Punch Board Gift Card Holder

  • Popcorn Minion Sleeve

  • Nugget Trays

  • Sweet Treat Pocket Pouch

  • Two Tea Bag Gift package (I haven't made these yet, but am working on them!)  UPDATE:  Here are the Two Tea Bag Gift Packages I made.  



  • Corner Book Mark

  • Square Basket

  • Fry Box (this is what I did for Easter, but can be made into anything)

If there is a specific item you would like to make, drop me an email.  

This class can be scheduled to accommodate you -- I just need to know in advance when and what so all supplies are cut and ready for you!

Bring a friend who hasn't taken a class with  me and you will get a thank you gift!  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment