Friday, May 20, 2016

Inspiration from Home

These cards are the regular size, 5-1/2 X 4-1/4, but I thought these would be so cute to send to those that you haven't heard from in a while.  Remember the commercials, Phone Home?  Well, here's your phone!



These are cut out with our new Cricut Explore, using the marker to write the cord and "Hello".  I then placed a piece of Whisper White Cardstock, 5-1/4 X 8, scored at 4", inside.  I adhered the back first and then the front.  That way, the inside stayed still while I added adhesive to the phone pieces!

I will have these for sale in my store, Desiree's Craftroom, so be sure to let me know if you'd like some of these and what colors!  

Here is one that I saved because the paper slipped on the mat.  I simply cut where the piece down to 4 X 5-1/4 and adhered to a Thick Whisper White Cardstock that measured, you guessed it!, 5-1/2 X 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4.



You don't have to use white for insides, but remember it must be a light color to make writing and reading easy on the eyes!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment