Friday, March 30, 2018

Lemon Lime Twist Birthday

Today I'm working on some cards for my next class.  I reached out for my Picture Perfect Party 6X6 Paper Stack.  I'm so in love with these papers because it's easy to create a birthday or congratulatory card.  Most of the work is already done for you!


I used an older Paper Pumpkin Stamp Set for the words on this card.  I highlighted the Picture Perfect Party paper with lemon lime twist cardstock and pulled the other color from the balloons.  This is Bermuda Bay cardstock embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  I used the Stitched Framelits to cut out a Lemon Lime Twist circle to make the Happy Birthday pop.  I attached the sentiment using dimensionals.

I LOVE this color combination!  Are these colors too bright for you?  Be sure to leave me a comment.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'



No comments:

Post a Comment