Monday, March 5, 2018

Powder Pink Celebrate

Welcome back, friend.  I hope you've been enjoying the alternative cards for February's Paper Pumpkin kit.  I'm still having fun using up all the pieces!  Today's card features another In-Color, but will be available for another year!  

This card would be great for a wedding or a baby shower, don't you think?  


I used Powder Pink as the base for this card and then added the layer provided in the kit for the background.  I used the floral stickers to create a bouquet of flowers.  Using dimensionals, the flowers look 3-D.  I also put a layer of Powder Pink behind my letters to make it pop.  Adding a couple of pearls (included in the kit) and this card is ready to give!

Remember, you still have a few days to decide whether you want to purchase Paper Pumpkin and receive the extra gift in the celebration of 5 Years for Paper Pumpkin.

Any questions, don't hesitate to contact me!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment