Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Card Class

I want to share with you one of the cards Kathy made in card class on Sunday.  Because she already made the Beautiful You cards, I had her select three cards from my kits that I have left over.  She selected this card first.



Because I sold this stamp set, You've Got This, we used the Rose Wonder Stamp set.  Yes, I know this one is retired as well, but one that I absolutely love for a special birthday.  When Kathy said it was for a special person, this is the set I thought to use.

Here's Kathy's card using the Masking Tape Technique.  We combined a couple of stamp sets for the sentiment.
 

Kathy also made a couple of cards from my 6 X 6 Stamp a Stack class using the Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Papers.



If you would like to come into the Branson Mill and make your own cards, contact me today!  I have several kits and techniques cut and ready for a class.

Happy Crafting!

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment