Friday, July 20, 2018

June Paper Pumpkin Alternatives

Today's share are some cards I made with the June Paper Pumpkin kit.  The first two cards are made along the lines of the designed cards.  I didn't include the twine wrapped around the cards.  



These next two cards are cased from our Paper Pumpkin Fan club page on Facebook.  



I used the Broadway Bound DSP to add more elegance to these two cards.  The birthday sentiment is from an earlier Paper Pumpkin kit. I still have lots of supplies to make cards, but want to take a break from this kit.  I have July's Paper Pumpkin Kit that I'm just itching to get into.  That will be for another day.  

Remember I have the Pop and Twist card class on Sunday, from 1-3 pm, at the Branson Mill Craft Village.  I also have a Waterfront Watercolor class on Tuesday evening, from 6-8 pm, at the Branson Community Center.

And, of course, you are invited to come play with me anytime I'm at the store!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment