Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Designer Series Paper Scraps

Today's share are cards I made with paper scraps or card scraps that were started but never finished.  

First up is a quilt style card I made.  I already had the quilt squares applied to the background -- just needed to layer and add embellishments (which were already stamped)!




I don't know what this next pattern is called.  I had it already made sitting in a shoe box and thought I'd layer it and go!  If you know the name of this technique, leave me a comment below!


The layer of embossed white was also a scrap that I had in my layers box.  The Thanks is a retired stamp.

The next three cards are made with designer series paper scraps that I saved because they were a good size to work with.  





Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment