Saturday, April 2, 2022

Using up Scraps

Now, if you're a paper crafter, card maker or a scrapbook maker -- you have SCRAPS!  Well here are some ideas on how to use them up. 

I've separated out my Christmas papers so I could make Cards for the Troops.  I know, it's early, however, I'd like to try to send 200 myself so I have to get busy!  Here are a couple with presents on the front from just pieces of Designer Series Papers (DSP) from Stampin' Up!  



Here is a card I made with a larger piece of DSP.  I just couldn't throw it away!


And lastly, is a card I made learning how to make the quilt patterned using up square pieces of scrap paper.  I actually made two of these type of cards, but I mailed the other one without taking a picture!


I'll be back on Monday with more cards to share with you.  If you'd like to come make cards with me, let me know.

Happy Crafting!  

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment