Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Retiring Flowering Fields Designer Series Papers

Retiring Flowering Fields Designer Series Papers

Today I'm featuring the Flower Fields DSP which is available until 30 June 2022, or while supply lasts.  

For the first card, I used the Bumble Bee card base.  This is a retiring In-Color, May 2, 2022, so supply is limited.

This is a Dutch Door card, which we've made in class before.  I used a Basic Grey for highlighting the flowers as well as the image.  I used In the Moment stamp set (carrying over into new catalog) for the image. I also stamped the image on a scrap piece of paper and fussy cut the dress and hat out.  

I masked the glass of wine so she's just looking out.  The sentiment is from the Celebrating You stamp set (carrying over).  


The second card is also using scraps leftover from my sisters' cards I made.  I won't be able to post those until later.  If you're asking yourself "how are these scraps?", remember this paper comes in 12 X 12 sheets!

I kept this one fairly simple, letting the flowers do the job.  The sentiment is from a retired stamp set, Healing Hugs.


Remember, use what you have on hand.  If you like some of the papers I've used, be sure to contact me because I may still have some paper shares left!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment