Thursday, April 7, 2022

Leftover Pieces

Today I'm sharing cards I completed with leftover pieces from prior card swaps.  Some of the pieces are bases, some are stamped images. 

The first card is one I used Smoky Slate cardstock.  This originally was a Praying for You card.  

I decided to keep it simple and stamped the flower and leaves from Healing Hugs.  The sentiment is also from Healing Hugs.


I couldn't find the original card for this remake.  I had three of the trees stamped and just laying around.  So I chose Early Expresso for the background to pull out the tree color.  I stamped the sentiment in Early Expresso and popped up on dimensionals.  The sentiment is from Calming Camellia from Sale-A-Bration!


Come back tomorrow for some more cards I made using up scrap pieces!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment