Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Die Cut Pieces

Here are some die cuts that I had laying around that I wasn't sure what to do with, but didn't want to throw out.  When I first get new dies (or punches) I try them out.  I don't always use the first cut, but save just in case -- you know -- a rainy day comes by and I need something FAST.

I had some Happy Birthday die cut words so I decided to make a quick birthday card.  I used the Summer Nights Add On kit and the cake is from the Young At Heart stamp set.  


Next is a card I made using some stamped images on white cardstock and a base that I used a punch on but never made anything with it.



This next card is made using a die cut.  I layered a piece of colored cardstock behind to add color for the flowers.  Added the sentiment, from So Sentimental stamp set.  

My last card was using retired dies that I had applied to the card base and set aside.  I used the balloon punch and covered two of the three balloons to add more color.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Special Moments stamp set.  Because this is photopolymer, I was able to bend it a little to give it a curved look.  Then I fussy cut it.


Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment