Friday, April 8, 2022

Happy Encouragement

When going through your scraps, be sure to separate those into sections.  I have several different sections, like card bases, card layers, and DSP (designer series papers).  

This first card is made with a base from Summer Nights Add on kit for a previous Paper Pumpkin kit.  I found a card layer with the oval cut out that I wanted to use.  I pulled out my Calming Camelia stamp set and stamped on basic white and layered it behind the oval.  I pulled my colors from the card base.


The second card is a card base left over from the Adventure Begins Paper Pumpkin.  Using my Young at Heart stamp set, I stamped the ladies on a piece of basic white and placed in the opening of the base.  


The last card for today features a piece of leftover designer series papers.  Pulling colors from the paper, I used Cajun Craze to stamp the sentiment.  Celebrating You is a great stamp set to have and is carrying over into the new catalog! 


 All three of these cards are happy encouragement cards.  These are great for just because... cards to provide a smile on someone's face! 

Happy Crafting!

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment