Thursday, August 15, 2019

Upcoming Events

Be sure to check the Upcoming Events tab on my blog!  More class dates have been added.  I'm offering classes on Tuesday afternoons and evenings.  Some of the evening classes are repeat classes for those who missed the first evening class.

I'm trying to accommodate those that don't want to drive at night, so be sure to check the dates and times before signing up!

Today's share is a card we will be making in my August 27th evening class.  I also have this same class scheduled for September 3rd during the day (2-4) and in the evening (6-8).  


I used Woven Heirlooms stamp set and embossing folders/dies for this card.  It is very elegant, don't you agree?

I hope to see you for one of these three classes!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment