Monday, October 21, 2019

Did You Miss It?

I've been negligent in getting postings here.  I'm using a new program to post to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and forgot to include the posts here!  So, just in case you're not on any of the above social media, I will be posting here what I've already shared there.

What did you do for World Cardmaking Day? I hosted a Card Class at 2 pm and had a free Make and Take for those who wanted to learn how to use papers and cardstock to make a beautiful card. 


Today's share is a card I made using the Feels Like Frost Designer Series papers.  The sentiment, peace, is a retired die from Stampin' Up!  And the stamp are the words I put inside the card.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

#desireesemporium #stampinup #feelslikefrost #hallmark #handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment