Saturday, November 23, 2019

God's Peace

Today I'm sharing a few cards I made while trying to design cards for my last Christmas Card class on December 4th.  

I'm using God's Peace, from Stampin' Up!  It's in our Holiday catalog and available until January 2nd.  I also used the new Winter Knit 3-D Embossing folder on all the layers, also in the Holiday Catalog.  For the first card, I used Copper Embossing powder and Stampin' Blends.  I wasn't happy with the Cherry Cobbler richness on this card.  I used Soft Seafoam for the base with Shaded Spruce for a layer.




For this second card, I used Real Red for the Poinsettia and liked this coloring.  I embossed with black embossing powder on this and used the blends.  



For the third card, I used Shaded Spruce for the base and Daffodil Delight for the layer.  I wanted to try to pull the color from the flames and the center of the Poinsettia.  I stamped with Momento black ink and colored with markers.  



For the last card, I used two of my favorite colors for Christmas, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake.  I heat embossed with Black and used my markers to color.  



I think I've decided which one I'll use for class, but please, leave me a note on which one is your favorite!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment