Thursday, January 2, 2020

Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peak

I've been super busy with crafts, inventory, and selling our home in Iowa! 

To start the new year, I wanted to share this new Sale-A-Bration Card Kit, Kerchief, that you can earn FREE by placing a $50 or more order with me. This kit contains everything you need to put these together. All phrases are in English, French and German. You have enough supplies to make all your cards in English! 


If you don't have catalogs and need them, I have them in my store!

Sale-A-Bration starts tomorrow along with our new Occasions Catalog.  If you're not familiar with Sale-A-Bration, don't hesitate to contact me and I'll answer your questions!

Our new winter hours are 10-4, Tues-Saturday.  Night classes will be scheduled and store will be open to those attending class.  

I have some new stamp sets, dies, and Sale-A-Bration items so hopefully I can find time to play with some of this new stuff and share with you!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment