Thursday, November 5, 2020

Customized Anniversary Card

Today's share is a card base that I had made up a couple of months ago.  I was going to be adding sentiments to them, but never got around to doing.  Now, I'm glad I didn't!  A customer came in looking for an Anniversary card.  Once she saw that I could customize it, She wanted to know if I could add the number 6.  And then, can I add his name?  Well, of course!

Here's the card with the custom front.


Using my Stamparatus, I stamped the number 6 in Flirty Flamingo and then added the happy anniversary with Real Red.  Zo's name is stamped in Real Red as well.  I used the Rectangle dies to cut the sentiment and then the So Sweetly dies for a background.  And all I did was show her a bunch of card bases I had waiting for sentiments!  She selected this one and she was so happy!

I love sharing my cards and seeing people with a smile on their face.  (No, I couldn't see it, but it was in her eyes!)  Yes, we are under a mandate to wear masks indoors.  I'm grateful my customers do!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'




No comments:

Post a Comment