Monday, March 29, 2021

HeartFelt Bundle

It's been a while since posting any cards. I'm still trying to find my craft room but thought I would showcase a retiring stamp set, Heartfelt. It comes as a bundle (two punches) and it's really going to be missed.

Here are two cards I made using this set. These are great for Valentines, Anniversary, or for a "Just Because" day!

On this first card, I let the Designer Series Paper do the work. I simply stamped words on Whisper White (still using old cardstock up!) and punched out the sentiment. I then stamped the lacy heart and punched it out with the second punch in the bundle. I popped these up on dimensionals and added to the front of the card. I then cut a piece of Real Red ribbon and attached to the front, since I already had the DSP layer down. I tied a bow and attached with a glue dot.

For the second card, I wanted to save as much of the DSP to highlight our special DSP. I stamped my words on Flirty Flamingo cardstock and punched it out with a smaller heart punch. I then punched a white scallop heart using the larger punch with this bundle. Again, I popped them up on dimensionals.


If you haven't checked this bundle out yet, here is the stamp set and punches:



Don't hesitate to ask any questions; I'm here to help!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment