Tuesday, May 4, 2021

New Catalog Now Live On Line

I haven't seen most of you in quite a long time.  I wanted to drop in and let you know that the new Stampin' Up! Annual catalog is now live on line!  I've updated the image on this page, so just click on the catalog on the LEFT side and it will open the new catalog on line for you to shop.

Remember, I have your catalogs and if you want to stop in and pick them up, you're welcome to call me and schedule a pick up time.



I contacted the company that is going to allow us to meet in their conference room on Tuesday evenings; however her contractor is behind schedule.  Susan told me that the contractor is to begin this week on her new area.

In the meantime, if your schedule is open, I will be setting up classes in my home both during the day and in the evenings.  Let me know what works best for you.  Also, please drop me a line to let me know what your interests are - new card folds, meeting with friends, crafts, or just the comradery of making cards together!


I'm still working on the craftroom, however, I will probably ALWAYS be working on it.  I like to think that I'm improving it with each stamping experience as I identify what does and doesn't work!

Stay safe my friends, and Happy Crafting


Desiree'



No comments:

Post a Comment