Thursday, March 30, 2023

Feminine Birthday Cards

 I'm still working on the Awash in Beauty Designer Series Papers.  These make it so easy to create your own cards.  The coordinating colors are on the back of the papers. 


I know it's hard to read, but I wanted you to know where to look!  For this paper, I could use Balmy Blue, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Polished Pink and So Saffron.  Lots of choices!

The first card, I glued my paper to the cardstock and then ran it through the Stampin' Cut and Embossing machine using the Cascading Ruffles 3D embossing folder.  It does change the look of the card, don't you think?






If you have any questions on any of these cards, be sure to leave a comment below.  I'd love to have you in for a card class!

Happy Creations,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment