Friday, May 8, 2015

Cute Mother's Day Card

Here is a card I designed for Mother's day.  I CASEd (Copy and Share Everything!) from another demonstrator who posted her card to Facebook.  If you recognize this design, let me know so I can give YOU credit!



This card can be for any occasion -- some of the items I used are retiring so I will mark those items.  This means the items are retiring on June 2, 2015 so if you want to order these items, you need to do so before June 2, 2015.

Whisper White Card Stock 5-1/2 X 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Daffodil Delight Card Stock  4 X 5-1/4
All Abloom Designer Paper Stack 3-3/4 X 5
Whisper White 3-1/2 X 4-3/4

I ran my smaller whisper white through the big shot, using my magnetic platform and my Butterfly Thinlits.  These are available in the new catalog as well.  Once I cut my butterfly out, I ran the cardstock through again, using the Perfect Polka Dots (Retiring) embossing folder.   I then wrapped my ribbons (Mossy Meadow is retiring as is the Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon) around my white embossed layer.  Put all the layers together using adhesive.  I then popped the butterfly I cut out onto the negative space with glue dots.  

Stamp verse on scrap white cardstock and punch out with the Word Window Punch.  Then I took some scrap Daffodil Delight cardstock and punched out with the Modern Label Punch (retiring).  Adhere the verse using adhesive and then I popped the modern label piece with dimensionals.  

I hope you enjoy today's card!  

No comments:

Post a Comment