Thursday, May 21, 2015

Perpetual Birthday Calendar Class

I have another Perpetual Birthday Calendar class scheduled for this Saturday, May 23rd, from 2-5 pm.  You're welcome to come to Desiree's Craftroom and create your calendar with me!



I've been out of town for ten days with limited access to a computer.  I have a lot of pictures that I want to share with you, that I took of the projects my sister, Marilyn, and I worked on while I visited with her.  


Here are a couple of shots of Marilyn using her blender pens.  We're using ink from inside the cover of our ink pads.


Here we are using the aqua painters, learning how to control the pressure when squeezing water out with our ink to color.  Some people love the aqua painters and others don't.  

Come back tomorrow to see what we did with cardstock, brads, and designer paper!

Happy crafting!

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment