Saturday, April 15, 2017

Last Chance Easter Basket Items

If you're looking for that something unique gift to add to your Easter Baskets, stop in at Desiree's Craftroom, located inside the Branson Mill, today before 4 PM.  We close early today to allow us to get ready for our family Easter festivities.

Here are the latest Sweet Treat bunnies I created using up all my Sweet Treat Cups from Stampin' Up!  These are retired so, yes, I'm using up some more of my stash.  You turn the bunny over and pull his head up, and the M&Ms come out the backside!  These are so cute and I love showing people how they work.  


What else can you put inside these, if you don't like chocolate?  (BTW, who doesn't like a little chocolate?)  Well, if you're giving to a female, how about earrings, a necklace, a ring.  Or you can also put money inside this as well!  For the males, you could still put the above items in, but if they like to fish, how about a new fishing lure?  

I'm also providing you some other Easter items that I have available at the store:
 
Bunny Bags w/6 Hershey Kisses and Notecard

Hershey's Candy Bar Wrap

Bible Bookmarks

Bunny Fry Boxes w/Hershey Nuggets

Hershey Kiss Baskets

Woodgrain Cross w/Hershey Bar

Happy Crafting, and may you have a Blessed Easter,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment