Friday, April 14, 2017

Recent Class Photos

I've been so busy that I forgot I had class photos to post!  If you remember, I posted about new classes that you can purchase -- buy five hours and fit hour increments in whenever your schedule allows.  Well, Cindy came back and finished her Paper Towel Roll last week.  This week didn't work out, but she will be back next week to make a Purse Gift Card Holder (or chocolate candies, a necklace, earrings, etc.) and a Two Teabag Holder (or Ghiradelli Chocolates!).  



I also had Pat and Loretta back for another visit and they made four cards that I had already cut.  They called and asked if they can come in the next day and make four cards.  Well I went through my stash (we all have them!) and found four cards they hadn't made yet.  Here are some pictures of those as well.




Lastly, Rose Ann came in while I was doing Pat and Loretta's class to schedule her Starburst class for the next day.



If you see something in my store and you would like to learn how to make them, schedule your class today!  Remember, when taking a craft class, I provide the tutorials via email afterwards! 

If you just want to come in and make cards, let me know and I'll see what I have left ready to go.  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment