Friday, May 12, 2017

Birthday Gift Card Holder

Here is another cute idea for a Birthday.  I make these little purses all year round.  I sold these at craft fairs right before Christmas and they were a big hit.  



Now here are some ideas of what can go inside these little purses:

    1.  Gift Cards (of course!)
    2.  Chocolate candies (who doesn't like a little chocolate?)
    3.  Jewelry (you can place earrings, necklace, or a ring on a piece of cardstock and insert inside!)
    4.  Curled up money (everyone can use CASH, right?)
   
What are some other ideas?

These purses are one of the items you can select as a Four-Item Gift Class.  When you take a Gift Class with me, you make the four items and then I send you the tutorials so you can then make them at home!  Of course, I'm always available to assist! 

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment