Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Card Buffet Play Time

Yes, It's true.  I love to play with stamps, paper and ink.  Do you?  Today is the final day for Stampin' Up! items in our current catalog.  Be sure to get the items on your wish list!  

I like to hold what I call a Card Buffet as often as I can. Sometimes I use retired product to exhaust my supplies. Yes, some of these cards are Christmas cards, but they can be changed to Birthday, Sympathy, or "Just Because" cards!

What is a Card Buffet?  Well, when I prepare for a class, I tend to make more supplies than what my class attendance is.  So I package each card up and set it out on the table. Here's the cards that are currently available:


Once supplies run out for that card, I remove it from the Card Buffet.  When coming to a Card Buffet, you need to know how to stamp, emboss, and assemble cards.  If you do NOT know how to do this, I will be charging you for a class in lieu of attending the Card Buffet.  My best advice to you is to take a class (I specifically design around your needs) and then you can attend the Buffet for a minimal cost.

Card Buffet runs $5.00 for the first card with envelope and all the rest of the cards you make are $2.50.  So cost will depend on how many cards you choose to make.

Some classes go longer than others based on your stamping experience.  Schedule your card class today if you are new to stamping and want to learn some of these techniques.  Be sure to let me know what you'd like to learn so you can attend future Card Buffets!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment