Thursday, June 22, 2017

Paper Stacks Vs Designer Series Paper Packs

Do you know the difference in these two types of papers from Stampin' Up!?  The Paper stacks are usually 6 X 6 with 48 sheets.  Our Designer Series Papers are 12 X 12 and come in a package of 12.  Both are double-sided papers unless they are foil or embossed -- then they are only one sided.  Stampin' Up! usually includes 2 sheets of the speciality and the rest of the pack is double sided.  Come out and see me at the Branson Mill Craft Village and I can demonstrate the differences.  

Here is a sample of how I would package the papers.  This is NON-Stampin' Up! papers so they are single sided.  I would provide you with pictures of the other sides as well so you have a better idea of what you are getting in your selection!



I will be putting out some RETIRED Designer Series Papers (DSP) and need your opinion.  Do you want to purchase the complete package of 12 sheets of DSP or would you like me to cut them down to 6X6 and offer them to you at a lesser cost?

Be sure to leave me a comment!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'



#papercrafting #class #BransonShopping #thingstodo #StampinUp #cards #crafts #scrapbooking

No comments:

Post a Comment