Monday, June 19, 2017

Scattered??

Have you ever been so scatter brained that you were working multiple projects and didn't get to complete as much as you wanted to?  

That's the way I was on Saturday.  Since no one showed up for class, I proceeded to prep some paper towel rolls thinking that I would get three or four books done.  

Hahahaha!  Well, while I was looking for the different supplies, i.e., ribbons, embellishments, and such, I got distracted with the different cards that I had cut.  I then decided I would make some card kits to see if they would sell.

Then I looked at my table and said, "No, you need to finish this scrapbook!"  So I did.  I only took pictures of the book itself, but the kit does come with extra papers, ribbons, and some embellishments to finish.  



I'll include pictures of the other two I still have left so you can see what they include!




Come back tomorrow to see the card kits I've assembled for sale!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

#papercrafting #class #BransonShopping #thingstodo #StampinUp #cards #crafts #scrapbooking

No comments:

Post a Comment