Monday, July 17, 2017

Christmas Ornament Class

I have been super busy with my grandchildren visiting for the last two weeks, that I haven't been posting my event reminders!  Tomorrow, from 1-4, I will be hosting an Ornament Class.  This class is $24.95 and you will be making one ornament, using the Delicate Ornament Dies from Stampin' Up!  

Here are a couple of samples I've made in the past.


  

You can get as elaborate as you want, adding twine and tulle. You can also stamp images and then die cut.  For this class, we will be using single sided papers that are already die cut for you!

If you have a glue gun, you may want to bring it so we don't have to wait in line for mine!  All other supplies are provided.

I hope you can join me tomorrow!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment