Monday, July 24, 2017

Did You Know?

I plan a demonstration of some technique or fold each day I'm in Desiree's Craftroom at the Branson Mill.  I usually start at 1 pm.  If I have a class scheduled and no one comes in, I then do a demonstration on what we would have done in class!

Stop in and see what I'm demonstrating today!  If I don't have anything planned, then you can request a demonstration. What is giving you trouble?  A particular style fold or what adhesive to use for which project?  

Let me know and I will answer your questions.  If I don't know the answer, I have litterally thousands of other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators to ask!

Later today I hope to post another one of the Christmas ornaments I made yesterday in our Ornament Class, so come back soon!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment