Friday, November 9, 2018

Coming in January!

Even though I didn't make it to Stampin' Up!s 30th Birthday party, I can and will share a lot of new things with you.  Be sure to add this to your Christmas List!  Save any Christmas gift cards and money you get for these and many other wonderful items.  

Today, I'm showcasing one of the new bags you can get starting in December (5th!).  This is nice if you go to crops or meet with your friends to stamp!



I won't have the details until Nov 12th, and hope to be able to preorder this bag so you can see it in December.  

Remember that you can always join the Stampin’ Up! family and for $129, you can pick $175 worth of product AND get this tote! Sounds like a win, win. 

I've also created a Pinterest Board, 2019 Occasions Sneak Peek, so you can see some of the new product coming for Sale-A-Bration as well as the new catalog!  Be sure to check back as I'm updating each day as I can.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment