Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Stampin' Up! On Stage!

For those of you who follow me, you know that Stampin' Up! has a convention, usually twice a year.  I was fortunate to be able to go to the one in April held in Fort Worth, TX, with fellow demonstrator, Rogene C.  It was fun, exciting, and invigorating.

Well, the BIG birthday party for Stampin' Up! is being held in Orlando, FL, and because it is during Veteran's week in Branson, I'm unable to attend.  Another fellow demonstrator, Maurica R., has volunteered to take my swaps to Orlando and swap for me!

So here are some snapshots of my swap in progress. I'm so in love with my Stamparatus!!





I pulled my husband in to help and Julie E., one of my downlines, also volunteered to help me finish up.  Well, they are all done and ready for Maurica to pick up!  




I couldn't make 20 -- had to make 50!  Some demonstrators make hundreds, so 50's not bad, right?


Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment