Saturday, April 13, 2019

New Stampin' Up! Catalog Spotted

This is the weekend for Stampin' Up! On Stage.  Although I'm not attending, I can still share things when I'm not busy unpacking and setting up my new store!  

Here's what our new catalog will look like.  

I did send out a newsletter earlier this week letting everyone know about the retiring Big Shot and Paper Trimmer.  If you currently own either of these and want to get other supplies, except for the cutting plates (those are already sold out!), be sure to place your order earlier rather than later.

Also remember to order any retiring In-Color items like ink refills, cardstock, DSP, or buttons and brads.

I don't know about you, but I'm ready to get back to crafting -- hope I can see daylight soon!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment