Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Are You Ready?

Are you ready to get back to card class?  I'm having crafting withdrawals. . .it's been two months since I've held class and I'm ready!

Thank you for your patience during the move.  I don't have everything unpacked and I don't have the huge display of crafts I had before, but I do have some.  I did find the supplies for our card class that was originally scheduled for March.  We'll be using Beauty Abound (yes, it is carrying over to the new catalog!) and a Sale-A-Bration set, which is no longer available.  

Here are pictures of the two cards we'll be making on May 28th, from 6-8 pm at the Branson Community Center. 


I only have supplies for 10 people, so please RSVP early.  Either call Traci at the center, or let me know.  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment