Saturday, May 4, 2019

National Scrapbooking Day

Do you scrapbook, or does that pile of photos get you frustration?  

I’ve learned that if I take on little projects, I’m more apt to finish them. For instance, it’s taking me forever to finish my daughter’s scrapbook which is a 12 X12 but I completed a smaller scrapbook for her pregnancy and was able to get it her before our granddaughter was 7.


I teach classes and one of my favorites is the Recycled Envelope Class. I show you how to create a scrapbook using the return envelopes that come in all those pesky credit card applications.

Here are some close ups of one I made for my Brother-in-law to honor their first Dachsie!




Stop in and see what I'm working on today, National Scrapbooking Day!

Happy Crafting, 

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment