Saturday, June 12, 2021

Happy Birthday Cards

Today I'm sharing a batch of Birthday Cards I made using scraps.  Long story short, my sister, Marilyn, sent me a video on using those scraps.  Since I already had my stuff pulled out, I started crafting these Birthday cards.  

The first card, I was using up some Designer Series Papers and a stamped image that I had colored, but never put on a card.    


The second card, I cut up the Back to Black Designer Series Papers I had cut for a class in the mail.  Since no one signed up, I had a lot to play with.  I made these in both Coastal Cabana and Flirty Flamingo.  


For the third card, I have a lot of embossed card stock that I set aside.  You know, you try it but don't like it?  Well this is one of those pieces.  On this card, it's perfect.  The image I had five stamped and ready to cut out.  Added a Happy Birthday and used the Double Scalloped Punch and dimensionals to make it pop.    


This last card, I found some strips of Designer Series Papers and another embossed piece of card stock.  I simply layered everything and added the die cut Happy Birthday I had in a baggie.     




I'm sharing these today, because it is Marilyn's Birthday!  Happy Special day to you, and hope you enjoy your special time.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'




No comments:

Post a Comment