Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Here's To You, March 2021 Paper Pumpkin

After my open house event on Saturday, I cleaned off my crafting table and pulled out March's Paper Pumpkin Kit, Here's to You.  My sister also gets Paper Pumpkin so we decided to do this kit together.  Since she lives in Pennsylvania and I'm in Missouri, we "Facetime" our crafting sessions.  

First, I showed Marilyn how to stamp the "Happy Birthday" three times using her Stamparatus.  This is one of the original designs.  


We then moved on and cut up one of the fronts to make a "window pane" effect.  This is the second one I made offsetting the cuts (I bloopered on the cut but made it work!).



We also cut up one of the envelope liners to use and background designer series papers.  I used one of the sponged sunburst on this card as well.  The sentiment is from After the Storm stamp set.



We then went to stenciling.  First we used the open tree stencil from the kit and sponged trees onto a scrap white piece of card stock. We also used the Sunburst stencil which was a bonus in this kit.  We later used this piece on a card.  


Lastly, I also made the other suggested design:  


I have lots of supplies left over and look forward to making more cards with this kit!  I hope you enjoyed today's share.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

 

No comments:

Post a Comment