Saturday, December 9, 2017

Desiree's Craftroom Update!

It's been a crazy couple of days!  I've been trying to get my inventory up so my shelves don't look so bare!  

There is a lot going on with Stampin' Up!  Be sure to log in and reserve your Stamparatus today, if you haven't already.  Remember to have your credit card on hand.  Here's the link to order yours.  On the right side, you will see a Click Here for the Stamparatus -- log in with your Stampin' Up! account.

You should also check our year end Sales Event.  Not all the items will be carried over through January, so get your list out and double check those "MUST HAVEs."



Friday, I worked on Corner Bookmarks and posted progress on Twitter and Instagram.  If you're not following me there, just look for Desiree'sCrafts.  

It's easier for me to post during the day from my phone on progress updates.  I'll try to get ahead of things and post more often here.  For today, enjoy these pretty corner bookmarks.  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'




No comments:

Post a Comment