Saturday, December 2, 2017

Stocking Stuffers, Anyone?

If you need some stocking stuffer ideas, here are the tags I made for my Hershey Nugget Trays. 

I used retired Stampin' Up! designer series papers; some current and retired stamp sets; and parts of a kit from a few years back to help with inspiration! 



I also still have some of the Candy Canes dressed up as well.  All of these are available in my store at the Branson Mill Craft Village.  Stop in and see me soon!  


And of course, I do the Hershey Bar Wraps!




If you're not local and want to get some of these or want kits so you can make them yourself, drop me a line.  

These are just some of the ideas that you can help Santa with filling up those stockings!  After all, everyone loves chocolate, right?

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment