Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Good Morning!


Good Morning! If you are still looking for Christmas ideas, be sure to look at my Crafts for Sale link here  on my blog! I'll be switching out things in my store in the next week. 

If there is something special you would like to see/learn how to make, be sure to contact me. I'm working on some technique cards for January/February card class at the Branson Community Center.  Two are completely done; one is 2/3 done and I still have a fourth one to do.  We make two of each technique and only do one technique a night.  Classes are from 6-8 pm, on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month.  

Our new Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs are in! Stop by and see me at the Branson Mill Craft Village and pick yours up today!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment