Thursday, January 3, 2019

New Catalog -- It's Sale-A-Bration Time!

Do you like getting FREE products -- especially those that you LOVE and can PICK yourself?

Well, it's that time of year with Stampin' Up! and you can do just that!  For every $50 you spend, you get something FREE out of our Sale-A-Bration catalog!  I've linked both the new Occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration catalogs in case you want to download them.  Just click on the images on the left side of my blog!  

Those of you who have purchased product through me will receive your new catalogs in class.  Be sure to ask me so I don't forget to give them out!

Today's share is a set that I fell in love with as soon as I saw it.  His Grace.  This is one of the cards we'll be making in our card class this Tuesday night, January 8th, at 6 pm at the Branson Community Center.  Be sure to RSVP to let me know you are coming so I have enough supplies cut!  


Another new change with our stamps are they are now CLING stamps in lieu of clear block stamps.  The only difference is the application of the label and the stickiness of the label.  I will be demonstrating this in class Tuesday night!  Don't worry, if you miss class, I will demo this for the next few classes to make sure everyone knows how to apply their labels.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment