Thursday, January 10, 2019

Shaving Cream Fun!

One of my fellow demonstrators, Lynda W., showed our Iowa Inkers group this technique.  She calls it the Frosted Block Technique. 

I will be doing this technique on Tuesday, January 22nd, at the Branson Community Center starting at 6 pm.  I do ask if you attend, please bring your own "D" block -- it's marked on the side of your block.  This will save on waiting for the next person to finish their smooching!


I played with this technique and wanted to share some of my work.  Here are two Lasting Lily cards I made using this technique.  The stamp set, Lasting Lily, is a set you can earn FREE with Sale-A-Bration.  




I took these samples to class with me on Tuesday night, so if you like what you see -- let me know!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment