Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Soft Sayings Note Cards

How many of you use little 3X3 note cards?  



I finished up these four cards using the pieces in the kit, Soft Sayings.  This kit is available in our Annual Catalog.  You can see some of the cards I made from this kit here.  Also, click down to May of 2018 and go through the many posts I wrote about this kit!  It's a great stamp set and everything is included!


I'm trying to better organize so in doing this, I'm finishing up started projects and then filing leftovers away.  

Of course, these needed some cute packaging, right?  So I pulled a mini pizza box, also in the annual catalog, and decorated it with coordinating cardstock and used a piece of card base that was leftover in the kit.  I then stamped and embellished the front.  


Wouldn't this be a great gift to receive?

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment