Saturday, September 14, 2019

April 2020

I love April's calendar! 


I used Garden Green card stock for the background.  I stamped the solid cross in Garden Green ink onto Soft  Sea Foam cardstock.  The stamp set is Hold onto Hope in the annual catalog.  This set has coordinating framelits as well.  I die cut the solid cross in silver foil and mounted this onto the stamped cross.  I popped the cross up on dimensionals.

I then stamped the sentiment, also in Hold onto Hope, in Garden Green and used the coordinating framelit to cut it out.  I added dimensionals to the two ends so when popped up, it's the same level as the cross.

I hope you will attend one of my calendar classes that I'm holding in October.  If Tuesdays don't work for you and you want to attend, let me know which day works for you!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment